This recipe is extremely simple, something I whipped up just this morning based on a recipe I found online that I modified. The original recipe called for two eggs and a banana, but since I read that people were complaining it was more like an omelet, or it was too runny and tasted weird, I decided to switch it up a bit and add my own flare.
This pancake can be extremely filling if you’re not conservative with the peanut butter–which I wasn’t.
- 1 egg
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon
- Raspberries (or another type of berry)
- Peanut butter
- Take a banana and chop it up into slices, then add it to a mixing bowl.
- Put one whole egg in with the banana.
- Add the tsp. of cinnamon.
- Mix all of these ingredients together until you obtain a smooth, creamy consistency.
- Pour the batter into a pan with your oven on medium high.
- While it’s cooking, occasionally prod the sides with a spatula to determine how well-cooked the underside is. Eventually you’ll see the pancake rise slightly, which is then. when it should be well-cooked underneath, and then you can flip it.
- Pat down the cooked side with the spatula until the other side is well-done.
- Flip on to plate, spread on some peanut butter, cover in raspberries (or another berry), and enjoy!
See? Really simple breakfast. It’s both healthy and delicious, a protein-packed breakfast.